Low Cost Commercial Truck Insurance
Truck Insurance Group is a full service truck insurance company specializing in commercial insurance, including Tractor Trailers, Straight Trucks, and Pickup Trucks.
We offer all lines of protection for these insurance needs, including but not limited to Trucking Liability, Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Liability), General Liability, Motor Truck Cargo, Physical Damage, Trailer Interchange, and Workers Compensation.
Commercial Truck Insurance For Owner Operators and Small Fleet
Our staff of truck insurance specialists will take the time to explain to you all required coverage's for your situation. Truck Insurance Group has over 20 years of experience in the commercial truck insurance industry and will work to get you the lowest rate possible for all of your truck insurance needs.
Contact us today if you need of a commercial trucking insurance quote, cargo insurance, icc authority, bobtail insurance, semi insurance, non-trucking liability or trucking liability insurance. We are here to help you 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday).
Get Your FREE Quote, click here.
CALL 1-888-869-9540 FOR IMMEDIATE COVERAGE
- Earlier today, ArcBest carrier ABF Freight reported that the company was awarded with a 2018 Smartway Freight Carrier Excellence Award on October 29 at the American Trucking Associations Management Conference & Exhibition in Austin, Texas. According to sources at ABF Freight, the 2018 Smartway Award is awarded t by the …Read More »
- Earlier today, Fort Smith, Arkansas-based logistics company ArcBest announced that David Boyer, company driver for the company’s less-than-truckload division ABF Freight has been named National Truck Driver of the Year by the American Trucking Associations. Having represented ABF Freight multiple times at the National Truck Driving Championships as well as …Read More »
- A city in Connecticut has banned commercial trucks from parking on city streets for “long periods of time.” The long-term parking ban went into effect on October 1st in Milford, Connecticut and applies to semi tractors, tractor trailers, boats and campers on city streets and does not affect the long-term …Read More »
- Earlier in September of this year, truckers from across America met up in Texarkana, Texas at the Texarkana Convention Center in order to commemorate Burt Reynolds in an even produced by the Small Business In Transportation Coalition. According to the SBTC, the event was organized in conjunction with a memorial …Read More »
- The North Carolina Reinsurance Facility (NCRF) will dial down the surcharge it has put on insurance policies for commercial drivers in the state. Officials with the state’s insurance risk pool will implement a 7.83% surcharge, which will be assessed on both new and renewal commercial vehicle policies in NC, effective …Read More »
- Although the logging industry continues to get safer, it’s still consistently ranked as the most dangerous industry in the United States – and many carriers seem scared to get too involved, according to one industry insider. Tom Buckingham, general manager of the Forest Insurance Center in Newberry, MI, said the …Read More »
- We decided to profile the cheapest trucks to insure in America to help your decisions. Unless you are swimming in cash and don’t fear a financial disaster, you may want to consider insurance premiums that you can pay for different models of trucks. This may be a major determining factor …Read More »
Latest Blog Posts
- Truck insurance is offered by many companies and it is often hard to know which one is truly the right one for you. Hours of extensive research and reading prove to be helpful in determining the company that is right for you and your truck. The tips below serve as …Read More »
- Finding the right truck insurance policy can be a nightmare. With so many different options and so many ways to reduce or increase the cost to you, it can take a seasoned expert to figure out exactly what you need. Here are some pointers to help you find the coverage …Read More »
- A lot of people today are interested in having the best truck insurance coverage available, but aren’t sure how to do that. Learn as much as you can about the subject, so that you can avoid mistakes or make any necessary adjustments. This article is designed to help you do …Read More »
- There are two approaches to buying truck insurance. You can go online and get quotes and take the lowest one. But this will probably be insurance through a call center. If you want a face to face relationship with your agent, you will want to get quotes from companies that …Read More »
- Truck insurance is not a hard process to complete, however, it is very important to make sure that you get the insurance that best fits your needs. This article will provide you with the best information for you to find the truck insurance that will keep you on the road! …Read More »
- Truck insurance is a legal requirement if you wish to operate a vehicle. While some policies may seem expensive, picking the kind of coverage you need and considering your budget can help you pick something affordable. Read this article for tips on how to choose the right truck insurance policy. …Read More »
- Make sure to choose the proper truck insurance for you and your family; one that covers everything you need it to. Research is always a great key in finding the insurance company and policy that’s right for you. The tips below will help guide you on the path to finding …Read More »