Low Cost Commercial Truck Insurance
Truck Insurance Group is a full service truck insurance company specializing in commercial insurance, including Tractor Trailers, Straight Trucks, and Pickup Trucks.
We offer all lines of protection for these insurance needs, including but not limited to Trucking Liability, Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Liability), General Liability, Motor Truck Cargo, Physical Damage, Trailer Interchange, and Workers Compensation.
Commercial Truck Insurance For Owner Operators and Small Fleet
Our staff of truck insurance specialists will take the time to explain to you all required coverage's for your situation. Truck Insurance Group has over 20 years of experience in the commercial truck insurance industry and will work to get you the lowest rate possible for all of your truck insurance needs.
Contact us today if you need of a commercial trucking insurance quote, cargo insurance, icc authority, bobtail insurance, semi insurance, non-trucking liability or trucking liability insurance. We are here to help you 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday).
Get Your FREE Quote, click here.
CALL 1-888-869-9540 FOR IMMEDIATE COVERAGE
- The North Carolina Reinsurance Facility (NCRF) will dial down the surcharge it has put on insurance policies for commercial drivers in the state. Officials with the state’s insurance risk pool will implement a 7.83% surcharge, which will be assessed on both new and renewal commercial vehicle policies in NC, effective …Read More »
- Although the logging industry continues to get safer, it’s still consistently ranked as the most dangerous industry in the United States – and many carriers seem scared to get too involved, according to one industry insider. Tom Buckingham, general manager of the Forest Insurance Center in Newberry, MI, said the …Read More »
- We decided to profile the cheapest trucks to insure in America to help your decisions. Unless you are swimming in cash and don’t fear a financial disaster, you may want to consider insurance premiums that you can pay for different models of trucks. This may be a major determining factor …Read More »
- A technology data company is helping carriers catch out insureds who are misusing their policies by using personal vehicles for commercial work. Alex Young, vice president of risk solutions at Digital Recognition Network (DRN), said the company has contracts with 11 carriers and is in talks with 15 more – …Read More »
- The parking enforcement worker was charged with aggravated assault for allegedly hitting a truck driver with his Kia. A man was arrested after striking a truck driver with his car during a dispute over a booted big rig at a Walmart in Perry, Georgia, on Tuesday. The dispute began at …Read More »
- Buying truck insurance can be important in regards to the life of your vehicle. You need to do all of your research so that you don’t wind up paying for a policy that doesn’t work for you or losing money to a policy scam. There are some tips listed below …Read More »
- Buying the right truck insurance can be difficult. There’s so many things to consider regarding who has the best rates, the most coverage and the best reputation with their customers? If this seems like a daunting decision to you don’t worry! This article will provide simple easy solutions to common …Read More »
Latest Blog Posts
- Truck insurance is a legal requirement if you wish to operate a vehicle. While some policies may seem expensive, picking the kind of coverage you need and considering your budget can help you pick something affordable. Read this article for tips on how to choose the right truck insurance policy. …Read More »
- Make sure to choose the proper truck insurance for you and your family; one that covers everything you need it to. Research is always a great key in finding the insurance company and policy that’s right for you. The tips below will help guide you on the path to finding …Read More »
- Searching for truck insurance can be a tiring and frustrating experience, especially when there are so many different companies to choose from and so many different insurance plants. This article will give you some helpful tips about truck insurance and assist you in your quest for a good deal with …Read More »
- Even people who do not need to commute to work will still most likely need a truck. Whether shopping for groceries or always making sure you have a way to get around in case of emergencies, owning a vehicle is important and so is getting the right type of truck …Read More »
- It is important to become educated about truck insurance. It is a key aspect of any driver’s life. Making bad decisions can cause you to waste a lot of time and money. Below you will find some very useful tips that will save you more hassles in the long run. …Read More »
- There are two approaches to buying truck insurance. You can go online and get quotes and take the lowest one. But this will probably be insurance through a call center. If you want a face to face relationship with your agent, you will want to get quotes from companies that …Read More »
- Choosing the right truck insurance company can be confusing, but it’s also extremely important. Not only is it important to find a good deal with a low rate, but also to find a company whose customers know they can rely on good service. Read on for some tips on how …Read More »